Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Loreal Elseve Anti Frizz Shampoo Review




My Product Review:

A friend from Europe brought home a Loreal Elseve Anti Frizz Shampoo. We were on trip at that time and I forgot to bring my own shampoo. So she shared hers instead. To my delight, despite the sunny weather (it was summer in Philippines during that time), my hair ran smoothly to through my hair! I could not believe it at first because my has been damage and dry due to coloring every 4 months. I have tried other shampoos locally but none suited me except for Creamsilk as a shampoo. Loreal Elseve was true to its promise and I was ever happy about it!

When we reached the city, I decided to switch my old shampoo and bought Loreal Anti-Frizz Shampoo. I can still remember the poster at the mall had Eva Longoria on it, Beyonce and one Chinese actress. I immediately grabbed bottle and felt good about it -- at last I found what suits my hair!

The next day when I tried it, I was disappointed. My hair was so dry and the comb can run through my hair! I was extremely shocked. With the same shampoo, what can go wrong? I thought that I grabbed the wrong brand but it was totally the same! How can I miss it!

So here: When Loreal Anti-Frizz Shampoo was released here in the Philippines, I noticed the price was quite high than a regular shampoo. It around 500 a bottle if I am not mistaken. It came in big bottles and I did not notice small bottles. Then later, I saw smaller bottles (200 ml) in retail priced at 99 php. Boy was I glad!
The big bottle had the ELSEVE name on it while the smaller bottles had NO ELSEVE name on it.  That is when I realized that MAYBE it is not the same at all! Or perhaps the formulation is changed.  I personally was amazed by the Loreal with ELSEVE and was totally disappointed by  Loreal without ELSEVE on it.




My Business Views:

I do not know how come the local Loreal Anti-Frizz Shampoo with almost exact packaging has no ELSEVE on it. It is also surprising how the price drops for the same brand. But maybe we always get what we pay for. The one with the ELSEVE was more pricey than that  without. For the quality, it is way different. Business wise, maybe this can be a trick or treat marketing. Most of us do not notice small details like this that makes a difference. The product does not intend to deceive us in any way but without certain details on it, the company doesn't owe us anything the packaging does not promise. Right? With products that looks the same, it can really be tricky! I personally feel the difference because of how my hair felt and how I grabbed the bottle believing it would have the same effect as the one my friend brought. 


Do you read details in packaging?
Do you believe all what is promises to do?

If you have the same experience, share it here on www.mybusiness.blogspot.com
Thanks for reading!
 

  

 

1 comment:

  1. レイバン clubmasterは、昔から大好きで、毎日かけても飽きない自信がある。この間、友達からレイバン wayfarerを貰ったが、微妙に合わない様な気がした。やっはり、レイバンにしても、合う合わないというのがあるみたい。

    ReplyDelete