Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nivea Moisturizer Classic Packaging



                                                          
Nivea Moisturizer is nothing new to us. It has been here since as far as I can remember. I used this when was still in elementary when my knees started to dry. My dad recommended it to me. It’s that popular that even men like my dad knew about it. I also know a male friend who uses this to moisturize his face during winter season. I could hardly believe it until I him apply it to his face. Just recently, I started using it again.



 I think this product has been very consistent. It still has the same thickness as it was when I used it when I was young. It still moisturizes that way it does leaving skin smooth and shiny.  Bravo to the chemist who created this. Its effective is appears to be eternal.


Talking about being in the in the market for a long time, I have noticed that Nivea Moisturizer look has NOT changed at all. It still has the same classic blue can and white writing with the same font. This is CLASSIC PACKAGING approach in my opinion. I do believe that some things like packaging such as this should not be changed most especially if the appearance has already rooted and associated in the consumer’s mind.

Do you think that Nivea Moisturizer is better with its classic packaging or it would sell better if it looks more hype and trendier?

No comments:

Post a Comment