Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3 Packs in 1 Sachet Shampoo




Clear  2 in 1  Shampoo  offers 20 % more on the third sachet
 Sunsilk offers 35 % more on the third sachet with Limited Edition label
Head and Shoulders offers 50 % Free Conditioner on the third sachet


As I have notice for a while now, the Philippine sachet shampoo packaging is divided into 3 small packs attached in a longer horizontal sachet.  Because of this, buyers like me may feel that we are getting more than our money’s worth. I say that it is really up to each one of us. But we should be wise enough to distinguish and check the labels closely. For the Head and Shoulders it weighs 15 ml, Clear weighs net vol. of 12 ml, and Sunsilk weighs net vol. of 13.5 ml. The weight of each 3-packed shampoo clearly differs. Their price also differs but all of it are lesser than 10 Php.

As consumers, we have the right to choose what product suits best to us. All we need to do is to be wiser in buying. For the products quality, my comments can be shallow because I have tried using all the three shampoos like for a week only. Sunsilk suits me best while Head and Shoulders and Clear made my hair drier.

Do you think having 3-packs in one sachet is an effective tool in luring consumers? Do you think we are getting our money’s worth with this packaging?

Share your business views only at (mybusinessviews.blogspot.com)
Thanks for reading my blog.
Miss D

No comments:

Post a Comment